Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Date Finished: August 17 2014
Date Published: February 5th 2013
Age Group/Genre: Young Adult / Science Fiction
Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5
time for war.
Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She’s finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.
Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.
In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam’s life.
- Storyline: I was really excited to continue this series. I really liked the way the first book ended and I wanted to see what it would be like. I really enjoyed the second half of this book. The first half was kind of droopy because I feel like it was as set up for the second half.
- Characters: Julilette was kind of annoying at times. Kenji was my favorite. Adam was a butt in this book. I am officially Team Warner.
- Writing: The writing in this book is beautiful. So much so, that sometimes I would get swallowed up by the beautiful. It was too much sometimes. It was beautiful though.
- Ending: I’m interested in seeing what’s going to happen next.
- Extras: I’m going to pick up the next book in the future. I’m not sure if it’s the near future.