Hey my name is Gabie : ) I am a high school student and I absolutely love learning. Here are a few facts about me and my blog:
1. I absolutely love reading (mostly YA fiction but I might surprise you sometimes).
2.. Writing is my favorite thing to do (besides reading). I am a author in the making and I plan on being published some day :)
3. 75% of my posts will be about my book reading, reviews, and other cool re-posts. And the other 25% will be totally random things about things I enjoy.
4. I'm a pretty weird kid but you'll warm up to me after a while.
5. I'm weird, random, unique, crazy, original, what ever you want to call it. I'm me and that's all I want to be.